Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Unforgettable Vacations

floating huts in island cove
       It seems like yesterday when I just took a vacation from my brother’s house in Cavite City.  They invited me to their house for a trip. I never really felt much excitement until the next day when we finally started our journey.
Our first destination was the Island Cove in Binakayan, Kawit, Cavite.  That was the only time I felt such excitement when I saw the entrance and the beautiful wide scenery that welcomed me. I believed that this was a first class resort because of its amenities.  
      After renting a cottage we went directly to the swimming pool which had giant slides and fountains that was really soothing and refreshing to the eye and there were many inflatables for children. We spent a lot of time swimming in a wide pool that almost took us half of the time during our stay. We also had a chance to visit their mini zoo which I believe they call the animal Island and I took pictures of the varieties of animals including many colored butterflies that just flew around. If you have your fishing rod you can also go fishing and cook your catch if you want. Unfortunately after half an hour of waiting I only caught one small fish that we included in our meal.
      If you are a sporty person you can also find a gym inside the resort that has complete facilities or simply jog around the resort so you get a wider place to run. There really is so much fun to do in this place. I love it.
      About a few minutes ride from Island Cove is the Aguinaldo Shrine - a historical place honoring Emilio Aguinaldo which gave me the chance to experience his past heroic acts that has already been a part of our history. This place is properly governed by the Kawit government.  When I entered the place, the antiques were all clean and furnished. Streamline is also set so you cannot enter maybe the confidential areas the people should not suppose to visit and I learned a lot from this place.  I’m just wondering why some parts of the place cannot be visited and as to why videos and cameras were not allowed during those times.
I believed I enjoyed those times and I will keep in my memory for a long time. Even I went home.
       It was then I remembered the place Mt. Samat shrine in Pilar Bataan the Memorial cross that they is 92 meters high you will be taken there by elevator and when you finally arrive at the top you will feel the strong breeze of air in your entire body . “Dambana ng Kagitingan” This Mountain is the resting place of 78,000 soldiers who participated in death march. It’s a good place to experience the heroic memories of our Filipino soldier during World War 2.  
      Talking about the Northern place I also remembered the Ocean adventure in Subic Bay Freeport area. According to some staff this use to be a US naval base when the American has not left the place and now it is a wonderful place where you can experience shows of dolphins up close and personal feed them and touch them if you like but get ready to get wet. Sea lions are not that big like the dolphins but they are also fun and it seems like they are all the time.
      Just a few ride from ocean adventure in Subic you can also find the Zoobic Safari  one of my favorite where you can find a wide variety of animal and animal show that often seen on television  you can see the dog dancing a native dance of “tinikling” and the monkey who knows how to act and fight with swords. The personnel then ask for a volunteer who wants to hold the 13 feet 300 pounds green snake. Of course I have to volunteer because this is just a rare experience, good thing a friend catches a photo of me that I have put on to my facebook.  We also had the opportunity to visit the tiger that is not in cage and have freely moving along the area and the crocodile farm with various colors. Talk to the tribe people who dance and climb so fast like monkey.
      What a wonderful memory do I have in these places where I been it seem like it's all coming back to me but only in my mind and I wish I can visit them again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle