Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The End of Osama



      It was September 11,2001 late afternoon when a tragic story happened in my life the newsflash of an airstrike in the United States of America blocked the airwaves of my favorite  show “The Justice League”  I didn’t  know what happened to the fight of Superman and Luthor along with the justice league all because of this catchy news.
       However I never knew this was much more interesting since it involved our country. It came back to my mind that the our beloved country have been an Allies of the United States since the end of world war II and now that the US have been facing terrorist attack I thought that our country would also been in danger since that allies. So I focused on the news knowing that a jet was hijacked by those ruthless terrorist to redirect the plane into the twin tower of the World Trade Center, in New York City and the Pentagon, outside Washington D.C. they have destroyed the famous building and unprecedented killings of more than 3,000 innocent lives shakes the world to its core.
      Honestly I thought that this is just another scene from the famous films of the “Men in black or End of the world” but this time it was real, you can hear the mourning and weeping of people outside the building, the shocking story that almost made me cry and forget the attention of the other show that it has caught my attention what would be the next.
      Back to my favorite show was the end of the fight which looses my interest, anyway after just an hour the news is back again and reporting that the US military troops has identified the group of Al Qaeda terrorist group which is headed by Osama Bin Laden of Saudi Arabia. The following news is even more terrifying and annoying when one of the US military forces has declared an “Al Qaeda all out war” to destroy the terrorist so as to prevent another terrorist attacked. And this are all in my mind since the news has prevented me from watching my favorite show of the “Justice League” which is another act of war.  Osama Bin Laden has been the world’s most dangerous enemy since then he has become famous for his terrifying holocaust.
      I thought that it is even more absurd to have a military check point on major streets as I passed by in many areas of Cavite and Bulacan to visit friends and family during that time, and this causes a heavy traffic to many commuters all over Metro Manila and nearby provinces.  Since then the Philippines has been in the watch list of the US military forces and sometimes reported that the plans of Al Qaeda terrorist attack has been created in our country and the Philippines is the practice ground of t this group.
      Years went by but the people of America still remembered the tragic story in the Pentagon and World Trade Center. But here in our country life goes on the way it was and sometimes it is still on the news. Not much effect and disturbance have been infected here although sometimes reports of bombings and threats of some sorts of terrorist acts on isolated areas in Mindanao have been on the news. 
    But finally here he comes again; Osama reportedly kill and wounded in a gunshot to his head and chest. I believe the death of the man has brought me and the world a triumphant and victorious celebration of the end of the Multi-millionaire Osama Bin Laden. In my mind I know that the US military has kept their promise to continuously pursue the hunting of the very dangerous man and this spectacle has divided the feelings of celebrating and alarming sense in my heart since the group Al Qaeda is still on the loose to get revenge.
      The effect of his death in our country is not much bothering but boring and yet the continuity of the risk is still there for we know that until the total annihilation and destruction of the group, the world peace still remains unrest. Some even speculated that he is still alive and the reports are faked, but never mind. Wherever he is, dead or alive, I hope he’ll be accepted in hell since he has no place to live here on earth. For now I just have to rest and watch my favorite show.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle