Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jana Valencia: Beauty and Brains Summa Cum Laude from UP




I also finished in UP so I know how hard it is to get a passing grade there, but to get a GPA of 1.08, and be that beautiful, now that's something.  Anyhow, I read this article today on Jana Valencia, the daughter of one of my idols when I was younger, Tina Revilla, who achieved that impossible to get GPA, and in BS Psychology, to boot!  Not an easy group of teachers to please, mind you!  The Revilla women have always been known for their classic beauty and I see now that it has continued onto the next generation, this time though, they now have a summa cum laude added to the mix!  Tina must really be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle