Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maalala Mo Kaya TV Show: Remembering the Good Old Days


      No I’m sorry, I’m not talking about your good old favorite song of Rico Puno “The way we were” since it has nothing to do with it.  Isn’t it nice to remember the things that you have done before? The crazy things you did when you were young? And just when you thought that you have outgrown all that, then suddenly a friend just comes along to say hello and nothing more, then you feel the sentimental melody of your childhood and your foolishness. Try to remember all that then you're back again.
     It’s not a crazy thing to do.  Sometimes, you simply need to do it.  Sometimes the happiness and the sorrow that you once experienced will come back to you. And you have grown to know that it’s part of your life and it will always be with you or that it has given you wisdom or has made you laugh or cry.  Sometimes, it may even have healed you. Don’t worry, you're still normal.
      Those where the feelings I was once had that makes my heart grow fonder everytime I hear my favorite songs or the picture of that girl I once loved. And how can I forget the college years where you came to know the valuable friendship you shared together.  
       My goodness I’m reminiscing once again. It really takes me back in time and it’s all because of my favorite show “MAALA-ALA MO KAYA”  I can’t help but to reflect on my own life with each and every episode I watched. Sometimes it’s tough not to deal with it from start to finish but I still watch it from the very first episode until the last. It was 1991 when this show first aired on television I thought it was good. Now it has become the longest running drama show on television and it's still running for 18 fruitful years.  They have shared so much on television and, believe it or not, I’m a part of it.
      I could not believe that a drama on television would be my favorite since I hate drama because all I want to do is to laugh or to watch cartoons. It captured my soul all throughout.  I really love this show!
      Ok, let’s be technical.  How come I feel that way from the beginning?  During the start you will feel the warm theme-song of the show then the host, Charo Santos Concio, appears.  Then comes the introduction and, of course, the commercials, then ending.  It depicts the reality of life since all the stories came from real people just like you and I and it should give you the moral lesson by then. And the end is the last few words of the host that creates even greater impact when she gives the summary of the story with passion and resolution plus the titled episode of a thing that concludes the story like. “Tsinelas, Regalo, Rehas, Teddy Bear etc”. The real personality of the person involved will be shown at the end to prove its realistic approach.
      Critically speaking it’s not just the story but its entirety that makes it even greater. I know I have been fooled again but I still watch it again and again. The next thing I do is to cry or praise the story. Just a single story can inspire you; there are sometimes funny stories to kilig moments to heartwarming sometimes heartbreaking, revealing, and informative most of all entertaining even to the point of letting go and dying. Additionally the great actors and actresses that creates realistically greater portrayal and the settings and background effects or musical score is great, I want it all. Ok it’s not that it’s my favorite that I praise this show but each and every episode is great.
      Maala-ala mo kaya really established itself as a remarkable drama anthology with its well crafted genuinely interesting stories. At the same time and probably the best reason it that we are all welcome to submit our stories. Sometimes I want to write my own story to send it right there. In line with their continuous success Maala-ala mo kaya promises to deliver the finest story and excellent performance of the stars.
      Try to watch it yourself every Saturday 8:00 PM on ABS-CBN and believe me you will experience the same real heartwarming feelings just like I do and it will soon be your favorite. Just don’t forget to bring your towel to wipe your tears ok!               

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle