Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Snorkeling and Beach Hopping at Puerto Galera






We Filipinos are spoiled for choice because every beach destination we go to has island hopping and snorkeling as their activities! The same is true at Puerto Galera.
However, I would have to go back to FF Aura and do some serious lapping before I go on another beach trip. As you can see from the pictures, all of my friends were having great fun in the sea, while I was barely struggling keeping myself afloat!
I think the last time I snorkeled was 7 years ago and I was like 40 pounds lighter! Anyhow, I tried first doing it without the life vest but I realized I haven't lapped for months so my endurance at floating was very poor!
I was shocked to find myself struggling to reenter the banca! Buti na lang, manong and his son, JR (more on him later) were very helpful to me because everytime I had to reenter the boat, they'd lift up my whole body since my upper body was very weak. Kainis! Now I know which part of my body to really work out when I go back to Manila!
I decided to wear my life vest para naman mas relaxed ako and since I haven't swam in months, my hand and feet coordination was very poor. So note to myself - if planning on going to beach destination - do laps in the pool the week before just to reawaken that part of my body and brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle