Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Taxi Rams Into My Van Causing A Three-Way Sandwich


I knew one of these days that I would be a victim of an errant taxi driver. It happened tonight.  I wanted to choke the stupid taxi driver to death!  He sheepishly said, we suddenly stopped so we hit him.  They don't even own their own mistakes!  Anyway, good thing that the driver in front of me was also very calm too.  Anyway, there was no point shouting at this guy since I believe in karma and this stupid driver will eventually get his own karma soon enough.  I'm just glad nothing serious happened to me since I was wearing my seat belt.  Otherwise, I would've hit my head on the windshiled!  So wear the seat belt all the time!!  We had to get our police reports at the Kamuning Police Station and I had to shell out almost 700 pesos for everything. I'm the one who is being inconvenienced and I have to shell out this money!  How irritating is that!  Here we are, driving very carefully all the time, and it would just take a lousy and stupid public utility vehicle driver to ruin the van! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle