Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Presidential and VP Choices and the Filipino Masses



My choices for president and VP has, more times than one, not always aligned with the masses.

1992 Miriam - president / Magsaysay Jr. - VP

1998 Lim - president / Orbos - VP


2004 Villanueva - president / Legarda - VP

2010 Villar - president / Binay - VP (the only time it aligned but this was a protest vote because di ko talaga type si Mar. I find him plastic)

But now, OMG, nag-align sya with the masses! And frankly, it took them months to figure it out, kasi for me, when these people announced they were running, these two were already my first choice even if nasa 4th or 5th place pa sila at that time.

I said at that time, it's ok, my choices naman never wins.

But after 5 months or so, thanks to social media, (siguro?), milagro, nag-align!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle