Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bringing More Tourists To the Philippines

Everytime I travel abroad, I make it a point to convert one of the locals in that country into visiting the Philippines on his or her next vacation.  With several budget airlines serving the Philippines and Malaysia, it was not very difficult to do that.  I met several locals today, and their first reaction to visiting the Philippines is about the kidnappings.  I had to tell them that those kidnappings happen very far in the south - in areas which I would not even recommend to them.  However, aside from Manila, I suggested they visit Cebu, Boracay and Palawan.  I do hope some of them do decide to visit us here. That would be fantastic for our local economy.  One even said he might suggest it to his friends!  How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle