Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Revisiting Gaydar

Seven years ago, when I was still living in Hong Kong, one of the more popular gay dating websites then was Gaydar.  So anyway, I was pretty active there till 2008 when I returned to Manila to another completely different Internet dating landscape.  That meant my Gaydar profile went on hibernation for sometime, except for for use in those intermittent short trips abroad.

Anyhow, I decided to revisit the site last night and voila, my profile was still there, and it had a few messages!  And the guys looked cool too!  Anyway, I updated some of the stuff there including the picture and most likely I'll be visiting the site from time to time when I get the itch to go dating!  The site layout has changed, once again, but it's now quicker to load pictures!  I don't think Gaydar is that popular in the Philippines but it's a good way to meet tourists passing by the Philippines for vacation.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle