Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, August 12, 2012

God Bless You Volunteers

I went to the Dunkin Donuts store in Pantranco tonight and I chanced upon an old acquaintance from the church choir.  I forgot his name but I remember him since he was one of the guys who played guitar.  We talked about the floods last week and he said he volunteered to during the height of the floods especially that our area, Roxas District, is notoriously flooded, especially those living near the big creek.  "God bless you" I told him.  I'm ever so thankful that there are still guys out there willing to risk their life and limb to save those who suffer under last week's terrible conditions.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle