Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bravo to the LRT and MRT


At the height of the torrential rains Tuesday night last week, my good friend Mark texted me and said he was going to work!  I texted back, saying 'Seriously?  Under these conditions?"  We were then in a brownout and our place was inundated by floods reaching up to waist height.  He said "Yeah, it's easy to go to work from where I am.  I just take the MRT."  And I said, "Wow, they are operational even under these conditions huh!"  And he added that in the BPO world, there is no such thing as 'bagyo, bagyo'.

And Mark did reach his office in Magallanes safe and fast (I'm not sure if he was dry though hehe).  So really, the MRT and LRT staff should be commended for being there even if only a few people rode them during those very wet days.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle