Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Natori Opens First Boutique Outside US


I remember a few years back when one of my sisters decided to buy Natori lingerie and when I saw the tag price, I very nearly fell of my seat!  Anyhow, Josie Natori's designs are very feminine and has that Asian aesthetic feel - which I think is the main reason she has survived in the cutthroat fashion business for years.

It's just fitting then that Natori opens her first boutique outside of the US - well, here in Rustan's Makati!  Where else?  It does not come cheap though but I'm sure many of Rustan's clients won't even blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle