Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pinoy Hoops: A Joy to Watch

I am probably one of the few Filipinos who doesn't give a s**t about basketball, but today, I saw a documentary in National Geographic, entitled Pinoy Hoops which is hosted by this American named Rafe Bartholomew (OMG, he can speak Tagalog!!!) and it's probably one of the best docus I have ever seen in my whole life since it really drew me into a subject I have absolutely no interest in!!! It always fascinates me as to how a foreigner looks into the Pinoy culture as an outsider and Bartholomew has very incisive and interesting comments about the Pinoy's love for basketball, despite our lack of height. I strongly recommend that you watch this series in National Geographic when you have the time, especially that most of you guys love basketball so much.  

Basketball love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle