Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Free HIV and STD Testing in Quezon City Social Hygiene Clinic

This is a public service announcement

If you feel the need to be tested for HIV or any STD, please text me at this number 09213804958.  My name is Michael Fabe and I will assist you on how to have your HIV or STD test in a discreet manner and where to have your test and it's for free!!  

I work for a Social Hygiene Clinic of the Department of Health (yes I am an employee of our government's DOH so you can trust me) and we can provide you these tests for FREE. We can also provide you FREE counseling.

This offer is only available for Filipinos residing in Metro Manila.

Rest assured that all your inquiries will be confidential and that the location of the clinic is discreet.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. STD, Sexually transmitted disease, is the illness that is transmitted through human body by oral sex or anal sex.


    chlamydia testing

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Rectangle