Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Copycats

Senator Sotto has a 200 million peso pork barrel and he cannot hire a decent writer for his speeches??!! I was a ghost writer for some politicians 15 years ago during my 'raket' days so I know what goes on in this type of work, so I was really shocked to know na in our present Senate, ganito na pala kababa ang writing standards nila. And lawyers na yan sila ha! Nakakahiya, who hired these people? 
Sana ako na lang hinire ni Sen. Sotto hehe. I charge a bit higher now but nothing that could dent his multimillion peso pork barrel! E kahit pro-RH bill ako, I could still write him a good anti-RH bill speech - trabaho lang, walang personalan! Tuloy, clown na siya sa former work niya, clown na rin ang tingin ng mundo sa kanya! And now, people associate Sotto with bobo, literally......pati speech kinokopya lang e...paiyak iyak pa....actor talaga......


Copycats
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle