Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Can Do For the Philippines - Attend the Concerts of Local Artists and Buy More OPM Music



Every year, I spend around 150K pesos (US$3400) on concerts and around 20K (US$460) on CDs  - and unfortunately, almost 95% of those - goes to foreign artists.  In 2010, the only concert of a local artist that I went to was Sherwin Marquez's.  However for CDs, almost 50% of the total that I bought this year is OPM.  So definitely, I have made inroads there. 

So for 2011, I'll try to watch more shows from local artists that I like - and actively seek out where they perform.  I'll try to make it up to 50% of what I spend, should go to local artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle