Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Looking Forward To A Relaxed Christmas Eve

One thing I've learned about Christmas from Mama is not to be overly stressed about Christmas Eve.  I've seen friends of mine hide from their inaanaks or stress out because there is no ham on their table, or what gift to give their parents or lovers. 

Mama was always had a relaxed way of handling Noche Buena and now that we're adults and have two kids to think of, we have also adopted the same way.  Most of the food on the table will be bought from outside - since I hate cooking and Vic does not enjoy it too and also - this year, we have no cook.  

However, a few of the stuff will be there since Mama always prepares for Christmas - dinuguan, kaldereta, potato salad and fruit salad.  As for the gifts, this year, we've left it to Laura and Dylan to have the gifts.  We normally do not give each other gifts anymore since Vic and I can practically buy whatever we want any time we want.  This year though, Mama asked for a radio, so she gets one.  Otherwise, we just stick to chocolates or stuffed toys.  So we never really felt disappointed about anything.  At least for me, what's important is that my family is there when I need them - that for me is the best Christmas gift of all.  Any other material thing, I can buy on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle