Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Sees the Rise of TV5

Because the management of ABS-CBN decided to end Willie's reign in his noontime show, now they have created a real monster that could really erode their viewership - the rise of TV5!  I think this is good for everyone because for so long - only two local stations have really lorded it over local Filipino TV - so the addition of a third one - should be good not only for viewers like me - but also for everyone working in the local entertainment scene - it means more chances of work for them!

I watch TV5 shows now like Face to Face, Public Atorni, Sapul and my favorite Juicy!  For me, GMA7 has been the loser since none of their shows now really appeal to me.  I still watch the following ABS-CBN shows though - SOCO and XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle