Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That More Foreign Tourists Come Over and Visit Us - Wish #3 for the Philippines

 I always find it weird that for a beautiful country like ours, that our tourism statistics would pale in comparison to countries like Thailand or China.  The truth is, we have so many things to offer to tourists and I think it's just our security and our peace and order problem that is deterring many foreign tourists to make us their #1 choice for travel!  I have been to many parts of the world and I can proudly say that we too have our own unique places which can rival the world's best - so I know it is a reachable goal for us to reach the implausible tourism figures of the world's top tourist country draws like Spain or France, or China or Thailand, here in Asia.  My wish for our country is that our tourism industry can bounce back from that hostage crisis debacle and post respectable figures for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle