Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

That More Filipino Homegrown Brands Achieve International Recognition - Wish #1 for the Philippines

Since Christmas is just 3 days away, I decided tonight, to come out with twelve Christmas wishes for the Philippines.  I am doing this list as it comes out from my thoughts and they are not edited at all according to rank of importance.  I just write these wishes as they come to me.

I guess as a businessman, my first wish is for more Filipino homegrown brands to achieve international recognition.  In the field of fashion alone, the local fashion industry, led by veterans like Bench and relative newcomers like Folded and Hung, have led the way in making Filipinos buy locally made clothes than the more expensive foreign ones.  This year, I've witnessed many other new brands muscle their way into the local fashion scene.  The ones I like include Mental, Solo while most Filipinos like Collezione, and for the women, brands like Kashieca and Meg.  I do hope more brands, not only in fashion, would make their presence felt in this globalized business community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle