Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OPM Myx Countdown: My #2 Favorite Local TV Show in 2010




Oh yeah!  Where do you think I get all my OPM songs from?  Local radio is a bit unreliable with the titles and NU107 is no more.  Good thing, the Myx Channel, the local version of MTV and Channel V, has this show, so that in 2010, my OPM horizon really broadened.  Because of this show, I was able to buy a lot of CDs from local artists, almost tenfold from normal years!  And I got to know Nikki Gil a lot and her funny sketches for each week!  I love this show so much I block out my Saturday nights from 9-11 to make sure I get the countdown fresh!  Anyway, if I do have gimik that night, I can always go out by 11PM!  Crazy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle