Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Old Manila Walks Now in Corregidor


I did an Old Manila Walk tour years ago, in Malacañang Palace - and I really had a great time!  I brought Mama with me and we were lucky to have then President Arroyo greet us - although we were chicken shit to ask her for a photo with our group.

Anyway, I just read in Manila Bulletin today that Ivan Man Dy, the guy behind the Old Manila Walks has included Corregidor in their itineraries!  That's cool!  I've always wanted to visit that island off Manila Bay.  I have been in Manila for twenty years and I've never been to that historic island.  Oh well, that is surely going to change this year as I have penciled into my date book that it's going to be a place I'd be visiting these next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle