Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 DAYS TO HEAVEN (True Love or Foolishness?)

      June 29 Episode is certainly one of my favorite not much about the acting or the characters but the lesson does it bring, the love of a friend and a love that’s true will always remain in sickness and in health till death do us part according to the bows of marriage and it must be fulfilled by husband and wife and from this episode it really does, Love is the most powerful nature here on earth.
      Carmen and Rene came back in the Philippines after long years of stay in the United States to look for Anna and their daughter, Rene’s past have been haunting him about their daughter that he has abandoned and now that his life would soon be over because of his heart problem he needs to see Anna and their daughter so that he could ask for forgiveness. But Rene’s illness brought him to the hospital instead of looking for Anna. His wife Carmen has been very supportive about looking for his lost daughter since they never really had a son or daughter she have accepted the womanizing behavior of Rene during those times and have already forgiven her many times and she still loved her in spite the fact that he has been unfaithful most of the times.
      Upon looking for Anna Carmen has found Sophia and young Anna in the hospital since Kevin was also in the hospital they have met, so Carmen took the opportunity to grab the help Sophia has been offering since they also work in the Toy Company which Anna Manalastas owned. Carmen has been very happy about what he just heard not knowing that it was the young Anna and Anna Manalastas they have looking for is definitely the same person. And so Carmen thought about telling them the real reason why they have been looking for Anna. It was then she realized that she has been blinded by love for accepting Rene.
      We were best of friends any time he has a needs and in trouble he would visit me and asked for help he even slept at home so I can comfort him, most of the time he’s been in trouble about his job and other woman told Carmen. He has told me everything about his bad experiences including his womanizing behavior and I am the only one who admitted him for we were best of friends Carmen added. Anna can’t help but to ask, and yet you still loved him? He is my best friend that’s why, she replied. I have accepted everything about him for the sake of our friendship until we have come to know that we are meant for each other and I love him.
      But our relationship has been very hard because of his womanizing habit and we had a series of break ups and reconciliation, because every time he made mistakes I always forgiven him many times. I know in my heart I would accept him simply because my love is true. This has been her confession, Anna and Sophia really belief about her for it was Anna who has been one of the victims of Rene’s sins. He has been immature and overgrown promising to change many times but he did not. Girls come and go in his life but I’m the only one who stay I felt like I have been immune about his sins that I can always forgive him all the time though it hurts.
      We never had a daughter because I’m impotent Rene was really disappointed, he would get drank all the time, he was fired on his job and lost his business including most of our savings and now he is dying slowly in pain. He left me during those times but I’m afraid to lose him but I learned to let go and we part ways, we tried to file divorce but he’s heart disease grew weary to undergone surgery. During those times he had no one but me, so I brought him home and took care of him hoping that after all this years he would love me back just like the old times we were friends he would come back to me just like the old times.
      Somehow I knew he needed me and I’ll never left him and he does returned but he is weakened by his disease. He thought that his setback is a curse from God for he had sinned so much. Until then he thought about his daughter and Anna about finding them. That’s why I thought that he will be serious about his daughter so we came back here to look for her and ask their forgiveness before he would die. But we were late since Anna had already died.  
      This story is a manifestation of truth and it can happen in real life I just can’t understand. But the argument still keeps lingering on my mind, is it true love or foolishness? I don’t know, how about you?  You’ll be the judge.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle