Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why We Need Miriam In The Government


I voted her for President in the 1992 presidential elections.  I even volunteered for the PPCRV at that time just to ensure that, at least on my precinct, she won't be cheated.  Oh well, she turned out to be something of a turncoat, and just pleases the president the people elect.  Anyhow, I believe we still need her in the government, just so someone can check if the current government is doing some excesses or not.  However, I did find her ineffective during Arroyo's time and moreso in Erap's time, but she has still survived.  Also, we do need our entertainment from time to time, and with her colorful vocabulary, you will surely find the Senate back in the news again because of her antics.  I voted her again for senator, but just once.  After that, she changed so much politically and seemed a bitter person, so I voted for another candidate in lieu of her place. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle