Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, November 12, 2010

We Have A Rugby Team - and there are so many Hunks in It!

I was very surprised to learn last Sunday, after reading the Sunday paper, that our country, actually had a rugby team!!  Imagine that!  Why is rugby in my radar?  Well, every March, when I go to Hong Kong to be with Alberto, it always coincides with the HK Rugby Sevens!  And it's always a riot in HK during that time!!  So when I read that we actually have a team that has the aspirations to make it to the HK Rugby 7's, I instantly became a supporter of the team!! Of course, it does help that rugby is played by such hunks that, although it's not easy to watch (at least for a sensitive gay man like me), seeing these players off the field is the bonus we usually want.

Check out these picks of one team member, Andrew Wolff.  Wouldn't you watch a game if you had players whose built and looks are just like his?  You would be crazy to say no! 

Cheers to our Philippine team and I do hope they make it to the HK Rugby Sevens soon!  I will surely be there to cheer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle