Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pipe Dream: That a Filipino Airline Flies to Europe Once Again


Now there's news that the direct flights to Europe brought about by Air France-KLM may stop since the airline is paying the biggest amount among all airlines of the 3-percent common carrier tax and the 2.5 percent on all cargo and passenger revenue. 

This makes it even more urgent for our local airlines like Cebu Pacific to try to break into the European market.  The OFW market is lucrative enough, and add to that, the European tourists planning to come here.  Of course, it's still a pipe dream, but something that I'm sure we can attain, hopefully, in the next five years. 

I don't know how that goes about though since I know that the European Union has very strict standards re airline safety.  But, to dream is still free, and I still look forward to the day that a Philippine airline will fly me to my European destination every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle