Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Despite My Ambivalence to Boxing, Still Proud of PacMan

Yes, boxing has not really been a sport I was ever interested in.  I just find it too violent, reminiscent of what the gladiators did during the Roman times.  I guess, I'm the only Filipino who has not seen a full length fight of Manny, mainly because of my disinterest in the sport.  Anyhow, even with this personal ambivalence, I'm proud of what Manny has done to represent himself as a Filipino to the eyes of the world.  Ever humble, always prepared, a supremely tough opponent to defeat, and surely, a legend in the making, not only in boxing, but for the world of sport.  I've always been amazed at this guy's coolness especially when Mayweather was already insulting him. His response was very dignified, worthy of a real champion!  He deserves all the success he gets and I just hope that the Lord will always keep him safe from any severe injuries or bodily harm in the future.  Looking at their swollen faces shows how exceedingly powerful their punches are.  I'm sure a punch from him will knock me outright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle