Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Now You Know Why This Senator's Son Committed Suicide



When this senator's son committed suicide years ago, I had this sinking feeling his mother was the main culprit.  Why?  Because years ago, when I was his same age, I also went through that stage of depression and helplessness further aggravated by my mother who kinda talked like that senator does!  But mind you, my mother never shamed me in public.  She just has this acerbic way of talking that could really hurt a vulnerable young man.  Anyhow, I did manage to survive that phase because of a psychology teacher who saw all the warning signs and thank God she kinda saved me from me! 

However, I'm sure this senator talked to her son in front of other people that same acerbic and insulting way and I really feel sorry for him and the pain he had to go through.  I'm sure putak ng putak ang nanay niya sa kanya araw-araw, especially when he could not measure up to her!  If she can call all of us ordinary Filipinos "GAGO", on television, I'm sure she called her son GAGO everyday too! Believe me!  So the poor kid shot himself to spare shame on his mother, kasi nga he couldn't be as good as her.  God bless his soul and can someone remind this woman to shut up - FOR ONCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle