Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miele Guide: One of the Top Five Restaurants in the Philippines - People's Palace


I used to eat at the People's Palace when they were in Malate.  That was almost ten years ago, so I was glad they moved to a mall in Makati, which made them more accessible.  They are in the Miele's guide as one of the top five restaurants in the Philippines.  They specialize in Thai food which is one of my favorite cuisines.  I love the Phad Thai and especially the desserts, which are shown above.  Of course, eating Thai food in Thailand itself is more interesting - and more delicious - I daresay!  But to be successful in the Philippines, you'd have to Filipinize the food, otherwise, you won't survive. I guess the people behind People's Palace decided to adopt that.  And they're quite a success since they're always fully booked!  And it's not too pricey, which is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle