Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm For Televising the Maguindanao Massacre Trial

Monsters like their family should have to pay for their sins - and massacring 58 people, thinking that no one would notice - is really abominable.  They are our equivalent of the serial killers - which are commonplace in Western society.  If we had a serial killer - their family members fit the description to a T.

Yes, I am for the televising of their trial. I'm not sure if I'm going to be watching it regularly, but I'm sure many of our fellowmen are!  At least that way, a lot of people, are keeping close tabs in ensuring these maggots go to jail where they deserve to be.  I don't trust our justice system enough and I really hope they can wrap this trial up quick!  The 58 people who gave their lives should be given justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle