Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Aiming For a Seven Percent Growth in 2013

I am not an economist and I am not even going to pretend that I understand everything that I read in the Business section of our daily newspapers, but from what I can glean from them, our country is slowly achieving what it should have been doing all these years - and at least equal the economic standing of our ASEAN neighbors.  

We have achieved around 7% growth these past two years so hopefully, 2013 will continue to be a growth year.  We really need it.   And I think we can do it, since it's election year and the spending on the elections alone can create jobs for many people.

Poverty reduction though is another matter altogether.

1 comment:

  1. Earthmoving Parts - Munnar
    This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Rectangle