Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, April 29, 2016

My 12 Senatorial Candidates for the 2016 Elections


Because of Trillanes' threat of impeaching Duterte, if elected president, I have decided to take out all the LP candidates from the list below and all those I think would be loyal to the PNoy administration.

So here's my updated senatorial list which I will also share with my family, since all of us are voting Duterte.

#1 Raffy Alunan

#2 Walden Bello

#3 Sandra Cam

#4 Neri Colmenares

#5 Sherwin Gatchalian

#4 Richard Gordon

#5 Lorna Kapunan

#8 Princess Jacel Kiram

#9 Alma Moreno

#10 Isko Moreno

#11 Susan Ople

#12 Jovito Palparan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle