Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Top 10 Tourist Destinations in the Philippines



According to the Department of Tourism, the following are the top 10 destinations in the Philippines in 2010

1.  Camarines Sur - I've never been here and I'm not really into water sports so maybe I'll pass on this one.

2.  Metro Manila - I live here so a no-brainer.

3. Cebu - I grew up here and it's still my favorite place to go to in the Philippines for vacation.

4.  Boracay - I've been here once. Memorable experience, but I'm not really into beaches, so I'll just go here if the kids are coming with me.

5.  Baguio City - My last trip to Baguio was in 1996!  I'm overdue for a return trip!

6.  Davao City - My last trip to Davao was in 1998! Another city I should visit soon!

7.  Puerto Princesa City - Another place I'm interested to visit.

8.  Cagayan de Oro - I lived here between 1995-1996.  Lovely city.  I heard it has grown even more.  Would love to visit it again!

9.  Zambales - my brother and his kids went here last summer and they had a great time!  Still, they went to the beach and not really my cup of tea

10.  Bohol - I visited Bohol a few years back with Benoit, my French friend.  We had a great time!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle