Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Should Transgenders be allowed to Join Beauty Pageants?


This question was posed in a national newspaper last Sunday and a bevy of beauty queens and aficionados made their two cents worth.  I decided to have my say too in my own blog here.

There are separate competitions for transgenders and I don't think they should be allowed to join the Miss Universe pageant, even though the organizers have already said so.  The truth is, many of these transgender women are more beautiful than real women, and I'm not kidding!  There are many of them in Thailand and here in the Philippines and they are more womanly than most ordinary women!  However, it will taint the idea of a Miss Universe.  "Oh, this year's Miss Universe was formerly, a man!".  That would really sound strange. I guess it's just putting things in their right places. Women with women, gays with gays, men with men.  I don't know technically where transgenders stand but they were once men, so basically, they should compete with other gay men.  Oh well, I don't know how that ruling will affect the local Binibining Pilipinas though.  But it surely is a dream for any gay man here to become a certified Binibining Pilipinas!  Now, they have a chance!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle