Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Top 10 Destinations I'd Love to Visit in the Philippines


I've been lucky that I was able to travel to many different places in the Philippines since we always traveled even as kids so the following list are still, the places I'd love to visit since I haven't been there yet -

1.  Baler, Aurora - I've always been fascinated by that battle between the Spanish and the Filipinos in Baler, and a trip there will give me the chance to finally see the place where it all happened!

2.  Vigan, Ilocos Sur - old gentrified houses, would love to see them

3.  Mayon Volcano, Albay - It's a pity I've never seen the Mayon Volcano.  Maybe it's time I should!

4.  Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte - I'd love to see the windmills and the 'desert'

5.  Dumaguete City - I love university towns so it would be interesting to see this university town by the sea

6.  Dapitan City, Zamboanga Del Norte - my sisters went here a few years ago but I wasn't able to join them, pity really, but I would love to drive by the city again on the way to Dakak

7.  Lucena, Quezon - It's just a few hours away from Manila, another city I'd love to see

8.  Marawi City - I wish I had a close Muslim friend who knows his way around this predominantly Muslim city.  I would love to visit it too.

9.  Batanes - so isolated and so far away but still I'd love to visit the place

10.  Dakak, Zamboanga Del Norte - probably the only beach in this list that I'm interested to visit

I've never been to Palawan or the Banaue Rice Terraces but I guess I'm not too interested in them since they didn't make my Top 10.  Not really into beaches and since that's what Palawan can offer, it's not really on top of my list.  I also don't like hiking, so going up to the terraces may not be an enjoyable idea for me.  I'd love to visit Tacloban City and Samar but what are we supposed to do there?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle