Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, April 29, 2016

Changing My Senatorial Slate Due to Trillanes' Threat of Duterte Impeachment


Thanks to Trillanes and his dirty tactics, I have taken out all the LP candidates I was planning to vote. I-impeach niyo pala si Digong ha, pwes tanggal lahat ng LP candidates sa listahan ko and those who were appointed by PNoy.
Impeach pala ha!
Sorry Leni, sorry de Lima, sorry Hontiveros. Your loyalties kasi is with the administration e. I love your work and believe that you all can do a lot for the country, but your boss is an a**hole so protest vote muna ako.
Sino pa bang most likely will side with PNoy para tanggalin ko sa list?
I hope other Dutertards change their senatorial lists as well.
Everyone in the family feels the same way so I'll have a new list again tomorrow para we can make sure these LP people and those loyal to PNoy cannot resort to dirty tricks, like what they did to the poor Corona.
Don't you think the timing of Corona's death is too eerie? Parang sampal kay PNoy and those senators who got 50 million pesos bribe from him, just for a yes vote to impeach the poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle