Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gold and Our Ancestors: An Exhibit at the Ayala Museum


I haven't been to the Ayala Museum for ages so I'm a bit curious to see this particular exhibit since I too am a lover of anything golden!  I didn't know that our ninuno had lots of gold at their disposal - and wore it prominently too!  Anyway, I will visit this exhibit the same time as Mama and I will watch the play next weekend!

If you want to know more about the exhibit, just click on the link below - an article by the esteemed Ambeth Ocampo -

Living in a golden age

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle