Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, May 21, 2012

Corona to testify today: About Freakin' Time!

Oh well, I know I haven't stayed too objective throughout his impeachment trial, so today, along with millions of other Filipinos, we wait for bated breath for the Chief Justice's version of his bank accounts.  Well, I'm sure he'll do well during the grilling, since he's a lawyer, for Christ sake, so I'm sure, he has mapped out all the possible questions in his brain already to prepare for it.  Let's just hope it brings out the truth so this thing can be resolved, once and for all. Anyway, whichever the decision of the Senator-judges goes, at least the process of impeachment was respected and that alone, are plus points for our fragile democracy.

Corona: I have no fear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle