Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Heroine in Conchita Carpio Morales


I don't actually watch much of the impeachment trial but I did see snippets of it when the Ombudsman - former justice Conchita Carpio Morales testified a few days ago.  What I saw impressed me!  I realized later on she was actually testififying FOR THE DEFENSE - because looking at it - it seemed like she was testifying FOR THE PROSECUTION.  Not even the loudmouth Senator Santiago or the erudite Cuevas could fluster her!  Finally these two have found their match - which is great TV for all of us.  It is a perfect set-up to Corona's testimony next week.

Just tell me what happens though since Lady Gaga is coming to town that day!

Thank God for Conchita Carpio Morales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle