Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, May 7, 2012

Great to See Atlas Mining Finally Out of the Red!

I am a beneficiary of the mining industry and so is my family and most of the friends I grew up with.  So I read with great gladness today that Atlas Mining, the company that has nurtured our family when I was growing up, is out of the red - finally posting incomes after being shut down for so long.  I do hope they continue what they are doing since I'm sure, the community around them will again be re-invigorated by their continued rise. 

If only mining is given a chance in this country, I'm sure many rural communities will benefit from it.  And we do need these minerals.  Pano na lang yang Ipod and Ipad and Iphone mo?  Galing sa lupa din ang components niyan noh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle