Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Stock Market is Really Booming!

When I read the newsbit in the papers about Pnoy bragging about how our stock market is booming and doing really well during the ADB Conference, so I became curious and I checked our puny portfolio.  I was surprised with what I saw. He was saying the truth!  The worth of our portfolio grew by 39% in 12 months time!  Imagine that!  That was very exciting news!  And we also got some dividends, measly as it is, but still - extra money!  I don't know how big the stock prices are still going to be but it was just great to know that Pnoy has really gotten the confidence vote of international stock traders.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle