Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bandila: My #5 Most Watched Local TV Program in 2010



It's embarassing to admit, but I could not even come up with ten local shows which I've watched religiously last year!  Anyhow, it will be an active daily resolve of mine to seek out and watch local TV shows, if only to raise the number to ten by the end of 2011.

I guess one drawback is that there are not many local channels 24/7, and with my current weird lifestyle schedule, it would be very difficult to catch local primetime shows.  Anyhow, I will make it my mission this year to find out more local shows that would catch my fancy since there are other local cable channels like Q and ANC, which has several interesting shows as well.  

Well, there are two equally good news programs which I watch when I get home, but it is Bandila, which I usually tune in first, and the one which I find more entertaining (that does sound weird in the context that it is supposedly a news show!).  Earlier in the year, it was usually Saksi, but since Bandila comes about 15 minutes later, it fit perfectly to the time when I get home!  Talk about getting your daily news at midnight of the next day!

I especially like how they made over the show this year.  Their use of Apple laptops and getting feedback from Twitter and Facebook are quite good!  It makes watching the news more interactive, though this is not an isolated case.  I've seen CNN, BBC and TV5 adopt the same strategies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle