Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

S.O.C.O. - My Most Favorite Local TV Show in 2010





Move over CSI or NCIS!  I like my murder investigations for real, and SOCO, which stands for Scene of the Crime Investigations, has been my favorite local TV show for years now.  It's weird timeslot, Friday late evenings, sometimes makes it hard for me to catch it, especially if there's a night out involved, but I try to find a way around it.  The show has continued to feature interesting cases and although our policemen have been under fire lately, this show has shown that there are still many honest and hardworking policemen out there who really take their investigating and detective jobs pretty seriously.  Bravo to you, Abner Mercado and to your investigative team - and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle