Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Juicy: My #3 Favorite Local TV Show in 2010

There There are many showbiz talk shows in local TV but this is the one I like the most for several reasons.  I think the mix of the hosts is very balanced.  Then there are those juicy blind items, which are really fun to guess!  And then of course, I like the no-holds barred reactions to certain celebrities.  I guess it's best to show one's true colors towards a certain celebrity, instead of tiptoeing around certain issues like the show's hosts were walking on eggshells.  This show doesn't have that problem. They say things like it is.  Maybe because Cristy Fermin is here.  I also look forward to what kind of necklace Shalala is also going to wear for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle