Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meralco customers face higher June bills

It's terrible how Meralco is abusing us! This is one monopoly that has to be dismantled - but sadly, in our elitist society, it's never going to happen - which makes me really sad. I mean, the Lopezes are kissing P-Noy's ass so I doubt if he's going to lift a finger about this. Seriously, paying an electric bill of 18K to 24K a month is just really heavy!! And now they're asking for another increase!!! Paikli ng paikli ang kumot P-Noy - it's not fun anymore. I've lived in HK and I use the aircon the same way I use it here and my electric bill during summer there only reached 3K pesos at most. This is really highway robbery! Dito, I'm sure those paying 3K can't even use their aircons!

Meralco customers face higher June bills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle