Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, June 10, 2013

High cost of education in the Philippines

When we were paying for Laura's books and school supplies, I asked the lady in the counter how much we had to pay for them, and she said, "P10,000 po" - and I jokingly said, "Ahhh, Grade 2 lang po siya, wala pa po siya sa medical school" and the poor lady just gave me a wry smile because I'm sure I wasn't the first person to make some kind of comment to her during the enrollment period. "Yung sa isa naman po, magkano lahat". She said "P7,000 po". WTF, I wanted to quip, "Ahhh nursery lang po yun siya, hindi pa po sya engineering studentl!" Here I am, dreaming of sending Laura and Dylan to study in Central St. Martins or Parsons or HKU during their college days, and I'm aghast already about how much their books cost!!

High cost of education

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle