Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, June 8, 2013

PH ranks among most gay-friendly in the world

Being a gay man who lives in the Philippines, I can attest to the truth of this article which says that around 73% of the people here said that people should accept homosexuality.  Growing up gay here was pretty ok, although just like other kids, I receive the same taunts and 'names' but nothing that other heterosexual kids also received.  In other words - patas-patas din naman.  Of course, I never let anyone step all over me by insulting me about my being 'soft'.  Nobody has any right anyway to look down at me condescendingly - we're all human beings and you shit the same way I shit.  It's just that I may be 'gay-er' than you.

PH ranks among most gay-friendly in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle