Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Philippine Theater: Viva Atlantis Production's Mounts Tarzan the Musical!



My friend Em invited me to watch Viva Atlantis Production's Tarzan last weekend.  Too bad I was not able to download the songs of the play a week earlier like I always do, so I was not too familiar with the songs, which was a pity since there were some really good songs in there!  I could've enjoyed the show more if I knew the songs!  However, even then, the cast was really strong and they really performed well!  I especially enjoyed seeing Eugene Villaluz performing after not seeing him after a long time!!  Rachelle Anne Go was a fantastic singer - well, everyone was - but she was just so cute with the way she acted as well!  Dan Domenech, who played, Tarzan, moved really well and his body was, well, Tarzan-esque - with nice abs and boy, a great voice to go with that body!

You can bring the family by the way!  There were so many families there watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle