Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Supporting the Transport Strike Tomorrow



I've never actually joined any strike or anything resembling that even when I studied in UP.  I knew I was a capitalist by heart and I didn't find any cause worthy to go to the streets for.  Anyhow, I support the transport strike tomorrow since someone has to stand up to the oil companies when it comes to oil price increases.  In a democracy like ours, someone has to make sure that these price increases are not indiscriminate so it's good that some transport groups are always vigilant in ensuring that they are actually watching the oil companies and their moves.  In the end, what they are fighting for will also be for our own good.  Of course, there will be a lot of inconveniences because of this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle