Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Filipinos are Everywhere But Why Can't I Find A Decent Filipino Restaurant Anywhere Outside the Philippines?



I am not surprised anymore to meet a Filipino everywhere I go but what gets my goat is why I can't find a decent Filipino restaurant in any of the world's most important cities.  Can't anyone among the Filipino OFWs or immigrants there cook decently?  In this globalized world, is it very difficult to bring the ingredients of kare-kare to say, London or Paris?  With millions of us working or living in other parts of the world, there should be thousands of restaurants serving Filipino food.  Or should we just stick to a carinderia type of restaurant prevalent here at home.  Oh well, I hope with the many kids now studying to be a chef, I hope many of them decide to be brave enough to set up a classy Filipino restaurant in say, London or Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle